Like our apparel, Sleeping Giant Provincial Park is made for all Seasons. Located near Thunder Bay Ontario, this provincial park provides lots of activities for the outdoor enthusiast spring, winter, summer, and fall.
- Breathtaking views of Lake Superior and the surrounding area are available from the Top of the Giant Trail and Thunder Bay Lookout
- Over 100 km of incredible hiking trails with many spectacular geological features such as the ‘Sea Lion’ and Tee Harbour
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the park’s boreal forest: deer, wolf, fox, lynx and over 200 bird species
- Full-service cabins are available for rent year round
- Exhibits at the Visitor Centre explore the natural and cultural history of the Sibley Peninsula including a model of the Silver Islet Mine
- Excellent hiking and mountain biking on designated park trails
Some of the best cross-country skiing in Ontario on 50 km of groomed skate and classic trails.
For more information visit: https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/sleepinggiant